Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. announced June 29 that it will convert its training track from dirt to the all-weather surface Safetrack.
Equibase announced March 6 that all-weather surface summaries reflecting each starter's career record and earnings on all-weather (synthetic) racing surfaces are now available for inclusion in live and simulcast race programs.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate