Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. announced June 29 that it will convert its training track from dirt to the all-weather surface Safetrack.
Equibase announced March 6 that all-weather surface summaries reflecting each starter's career record and earnings on all-weather (synthetic) racing surfaces are now available for inclusion in live and simulcast race programs.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- The Path Back to Victory for Red Vine
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby