Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. announced June 29 that it will convert its training track from dirt to the all-weather surface Safetrack.
Equibase announced March 6 that all-weather surface summaries reflecting each starter's career record and earnings on all-weather (synthetic) racing surfaces are now available for inclusion in live and simulcast race programs.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year