Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. announced June 29 that it will convert its training track from dirt to the all-weather surface Safetrack.
Equibase announced March 6 that all-weather surface summaries reflecting each starter's career record and earnings on all-weather (synthetic) racing surfaces are now available for inclusion in live and simulcast race programs.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes