Speighter Man, a 7-year-old son of top sire Speightstown and a half brother to Colonel John, will stand in 2016 at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulpher, La. His fee will be $2,000.
Stakes winners Erlton and Entepreneur will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Kandaly, winner of the 1994 Louisiana Derby (gr. III), will return to Louisiana to stand in 2009 at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur.
Rainmaker, a son of Storm Cat, came through with his first winner when Rainshine won Sept. 4 at Presque Isle Downs
- By Ron Mitchell
A filly purchased last November for $2,500 was sold for $77,000 as the top-priced offering during the Aug. 27 first day of the Fasig-Tipton Texas summer yearling sale at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie.
Rainmaker, a half-brother to grade I winner Friends Lake, and 8-year-old Digitech, will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby