Jorge Chavez received an invitation to the NTRA All-Star Jockey Championship after he won an online vote at ntra.com.
An elite cast of the nation's best jockeys, led by horse racing's all-time win leader Laffit Pincay Jr., will meet again next month in North Texas for the popular NTRA All-Star Jockey Championship at Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie.
Special wagering will be offered as part of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's All-Star Jockey Championship Friday night at Lone Star Park.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association is offering a $1-million grand prize as part of a contest linked to Friday's All-Star Jockey Championship at Lone Star Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante