Looking more powerful than ever, two-time champion Royal Delta tuned up for a possible return trip to the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) with an easy five-length victory in the $98,000 Sabin Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 17 at Gulfstream.
Few want anything to do with Besilu Stable's 5-year-old champion Royal Delta as she preps for a start in the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) Feb. 17 at Gulfstream Park.
Trainer Chris Block was represented by his 1,000th winner Jan. 12 at Gulfstream Park, when 5-year-old All for Thee rallied through the stretch to score a hard-fought neck victory at odds of 12-1 in the second race of the day.
With an impressive late kick, the filly by Include wins the Delaware Oaks by a neck and captures her first graded stakes.
St. John's River may not have a stakes win under her belt like the majority of her rivals in the July 9 Delaware Oaks (gr. II), but considering her recent hard trying efforts, she appears ready for a major triumph.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races