Graded stakes winner Bay to Bay leads a field of nine in the American 1000 Guineas May 22 at Arlington Park. The race will be run at one mile on turf and share the spotlight with its male counterpart the Arlington Classic.
Bridgetown, a determined second in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) earlier this month after setting the pace, is clearly the one to beat in the Nov. 28 Generous Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
Unbeaten Lookin At Lucky seeks his fourth consecutive win for trainer Bob Baffert and a spot in the starting gate for next month's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he faces 11 juvenile rivals in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meet Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Tom Chuckas to Resign as President of MJC
- Irish Jockey Suspended After Drug Positive
- Upcoming Open Houses, Stallion Shows
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card