Graded stakes winner Bay to Bay leads a field of nine in the American 1000 Guineas May 22 at Arlington Park. The race will be run at one mile on turf and share the spotlight with its male counterpart the Arlington Classic.
Bridgetown, a determined second in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) earlier this month after setting the pace, is clearly the one to beat in the Nov. 28 Generous Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
Unbeaten Lookin At Lucky seeks his fourth consecutive win for trainer Bob Baffert and a spot in the starting gate for next month's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he faces 11 juvenile rivals in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meet Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch