Graded stakes winner Bay to Bay leads a field of nine in the American 1000 Guineas May 22 at Arlington Park. The race will be run at one mile on turf and share the spotlight with its male counterpart the Arlington Classic.
Bridgetown, a determined second in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) earlier this month after setting the pace, is clearly the one to beat in the Nov. 28 Generous Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
Unbeaten Lookin At Lucky seeks his fourth consecutive win for trainer Bob Baffert and a spot in the starting gate for next month's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he faces 11 juvenile rivals in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meet Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze