Graded stakes winner Bay to Bay leads a field of nine in the American 1000 Guineas May 22 at Arlington Park. The race will be run at one mile on turf and share the spotlight with its male counterpart the Arlington Classic.
Bridgetown, a determined second in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) earlier this month after setting the pace, is clearly the one to beat in the Nov. 28 Generous Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
Unbeaten Lookin At Lucky seeks his fourth consecutive win for trainer Bob Baffert and a spot in the starting gate for next month's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he faces 11 juvenile rivals in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meet Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Chuck Borell Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- TAA Ready to Assist With Abandoned Horses
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Arapahoe Park Lifts EIA Quarantine