Graded stakes winner Bay to Bay leads a field of nine in the American 1000 Guineas May 22 at Arlington Park. The race will be run at one mile on turf and share the spotlight with its male counterpart the Arlington Classic.
Bridgetown, a determined second in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) earlier this month after setting the pace, is clearly the one to beat in the Nov. 28 Generous Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park.
Unbeaten Lookin At Lucky seeks his fourth consecutive win for trainer Bob Baffert and a spot in the starting gate for next month's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he faces 11 juvenile rivals in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meet Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Trainer Michael de Kock on Mubtaahij
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Bill Authorizes New Jersey Casino Referendum
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Fairmount Sale Hinges on Approval for Slots
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel