Karlovy Vary provided Alex G. Campbell Jr. his most recent adrenaline rush April 7 when she scored a front-running victory in the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) and became a live contender for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I). read blog
Helen Groves' And Why Not fired a :46 4/5 bullet in a half-mile drill at Churchill Downs April 28. The daughter of Street Cry was one of five fillies that worked under the Twin Spires for the May 4 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
Alex G. Campbell Jr.'s homebred goes wire-to-wire in Keeneland feature April 7.
Odds-on choice It's Tea Time cruised to her first graded stakes win in the off-the-turf Woodford Reserve Lake Placid Stakes (gr. III) at rainy Saratoga Race Course Aug. 22.
W. T. Young: 'Made a Huge Contribution to Every Endeavor'; 'Kindly and Gracious Manner'; 'Sensitive to People'
Friends and business associates of William T. Young, who died Monday at age 85, recall his contributions to the horse industry, the Central Kentucky community, and educational institutions, and his sensitivity toward people.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan