The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced today that Grey Goose vodka has become an official sponsor of the NTRA and the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships. Grey Goose will also receive sponsorship rights at several other NTRA-member racetracks, including Santa Anita Park, Gulfstream Park, Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and Saratoga Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- That Handicapping Show: Travers Stakes