Qatar Racing's Peace and War notched her U.S. debut at Keeneland in impressive fashion Oct. 3, taking the $400,000 Darley Alcibiades (gr. I) with a determined closing run.
Fashion Alert heads a field of 13 2-year-old fillies set for the $400,000 race Oct. 3, opening day of the fall meet, which marks the first season of a new dirt surface.
Wickedly Perfect, who earned an automatic berth in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) with her victory in the Oct. 8 Alcibiades Stakes at Keeneland, will have to skip the race due to a bone chip in her stifle.
Sheikh Mohammed's Darley operation hoping sponsorship helps attract mares.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Possessed, Take Issue Win NY Stallion Stakes
- The Pharoah Show Gets Rave Reviews
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Ready's Image Filly Tops Breezes for LA Sale
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Jones Fillies Drill for Kentucky Oaks
- Puca Works Four Furlongs in Oaks Prep