Donald Dizney's broodmare Omi was euthanized after a bout with colic.
Robert N. Clay has announced the retirement of his homebred grade II winner Medallist because of a fractured sesamoid.
Albert the Great, who ran a strong third in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) is scheduled to arrive Nov. 1 at Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm near Lexington, where he will enter stud for $10,000 live foal
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud