The Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale got off to a strong start Oct. 27, with eight horses topping six-figures and average and median both well up.
Horse Racing Radio Network's "Equine Forum" is now airing nationally from 8-10 a.m. ET each Saturday on Sirius 93/XM 209.
Alastair Donald and Ed Sackville have decided to leave Kern/Lillingston Bloodstock and have created the Sackville Donald bloodstock agency.
Breeders' Cup officials touted this year's pre-entries for the Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs the deepest in the history of the event.
A 3-year-old son of Invincible Spirit, the colt sells for 460,000 guineas ($731,784 in U.S. funds) in England.
The International Racing Bureau, which is headquartered in Newmarket, England, and has worked for many years in helping coordinate and manage overseas runners at the Breeders' Cup World Championships, has a new owner.
The International Racing Bureau informed Lone Star Park officials that the main charter shipment for horses competing in the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships has been provisionally booked to arrive in Dallas on Monday, Oct. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely