Fraulein, an 11-1 outsider ridden by red-hot jockey Kevin Darley, scored a major upset in the $837,750 E.P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) Sunday at Woodbine.
Defending champion Choc Ice and last year's runner-up Volga will renew their rivalry Sunday at Woodbine in the $750,000 E.P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT).
Godolphin's German-bred Kazzia resisted a late challenge from 28-1 longshot Snowfire to win Sunday's Sagitta One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) by a neck at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Magnificent Treve Triumphs at Saint-Cloud