The 2014 Northern California Yearling and Horses of Racing Age Sale, featuring a catalog of 123 horses, is Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
The catalog is now online for the 2013 Northern California Sale Aug. 13 at the California Thoroughbred Breeders Association website.
In the aftermath of a jockey's death as the result of a massive brain injury July 5 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, Calif., management has agreed to staff its track ambulance with a licensed paramedic.
The 2011 Northern California Yearling and Horses of Racing Age Sale, with 123 horses cataloged, is Aug. 16 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton beginning at noon.
Five of the six horses previously identified with equine herpesvirus type 1 at Golden Gate Fields tested negative in samples taken Jan. 5, the director of the large animal clinic at the University of California-Davis reported.
American Equine Sales has added a mixed sale to its calendar.
Most Popular Stories
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- What's Going On Here: Kentucky Derby Sires
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Alto Aims High With Materiality