The 2014 Northern California Yearling and Horses of Racing Age Sale, featuring a catalog of 123 horses, is Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
The catalog is now online for the 2013 Northern California Sale Aug. 13 at the California Thoroughbred Breeders Association website.
In the aftermath of a jockey's death as the result of a massive brain injury July 5 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, Calif., management has agreed to staff its track ambulance with a licensed paramedic.
The 2011 Northern California Yearling and Horses of Racing Age Sale, with 123 horses cataloged, is Aug. 16 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton beginning at noon.
Five of the six horses previously identified with equine herpesvirus type 1 at Golden Gate Fields tested negative in samples taken Jan. 5, the director of the large animal clinic at the University of California-Davis reported.
American Equine Sales has added a mixed sale to its calendar.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas