Arqana's Deauville August yearling sale finished its four-day run with a 3.4% increase in its average price and a 7.1% upswing in its median price from 2008. The gross revenue fell 1.5% while the clearance rate declined from 76.8% last year to 74.7%.
Most Popular Stories
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pharoah Fits Profile of Triple Crown Winner
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- WV Racing to Have Role in Legislative Review
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage