Incahoots, a winning Oasis Dream filly, is likely to remain in training following her purchase for 420,000 guineas ($663,978), the highest price on the first day of Tattersalls mare sale Nov. 30.
Trainer Freddy Head and jockey Maxime Guyon teamed for a group I double May 24 at Longchamp, winning the Prix d'Ispahan with Solow and the Pour Moi Coolmore Prix Saint-Alary with Queen's Jewel.
Favored Silentio battled between horses in the stretch and nosed out Summer Front to win the $250,000 Citation Handicap (gr. IIT) Nov. 29 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Alain and Gerard Wertheimer's homebred Silentio, third in the Nov. 2 Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), will make his Betfair Hollywood Park debut Nov. 29 in the $250,000 Citation Handicap (gr. IIT).
Flotilla will try to add a second French classic to her record June 16 when she takes on 10 opponents, including dual group I winner Silasol, in the Prix de Diane Longines (Fr-I, French Oaks) at Chantilly.
Olympic Glory and Silasol won the two races for juveniles on the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) undercard on Oct. 7 at Longchamp.
Buster's Ready, a 3-year-old grade I-winning daughter of More Than Ready, fetched $2.4 million, the top price thus far at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale Nov. 7.
Goldikova made history when she held off the late charge of Sahpresa to claim victory in the $431,730 Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) at Deauville July 31.
Goldikova held off the late charge of Paco Boy to take the Qatar Prix de la Foret (Fr-I) Oct. 3 at Longchamp.
Goldikova further cemented her place in history with a dominating performance to capture the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) for the third straight year.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver