Argentine-bred Suggestive Boy, an impressive 2 1/2-length winner of the Arcadia Stakes (gr. IIT) over the Santa Anita Park turf one month ago, heads an eight-horse field in the $300,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile Stakes (gr. IT).
A full field of 10 3-year-olds will clash in the $100,000 Oceanside Stakes July 20 as Del Mar opens for its 72nd season.
Awesome Patriot and Coil, two colts previously considered for races at Belmont Park June 11, give trainer Bob Baffert a strong hand in the $100,000 Affirmed Handicap (gr. III) the same day at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Riposte Heads Solid Hillsborough Field
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones