Argentine-bred Suggestive Boy, an impressive 2 1/2-length winner of the Arcadia Stakes (gr. IIT) over the Santa Anita Park turf one month ago, heads an eight-horse field in the $300,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile Stakes (gr. IT).
A full field of 10 3-year-olds will clash in the $100,000 Oceanside Stakes July 20 as Del Mar opens for its 72nd season.
Awesome Patriot and Coil, two colts previously considered for races at Belmont Park June 11, give trainer Bob Baffert a strong hand in the $100,000 Affirmed Handicap (gr. III) the same day at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf