There weren't any million-dollar broodmares or yearlings Monday during the opening session of the Keeneland January sale in Lexington. But the auction didn't need any seven-figure fireworks. Business was strong enough to boost the gross revenue, average price, and median price by more than 40% apiece from last year.
Read what people had to say about the market during the first two sessions of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat: American Pharoah to Run in Travers
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Wise Dan on Target for September Return
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- Casino OTB Parlor in Maryland Proves Popular
- 18 Frankel Yearlings in Tattersalls Sale
- Two Paths Toward Integrity
- Entrepreneurs Wanted at Arizona Symposium
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- Inside the August 8, 2015 Issue