Six Kentucky consignors at the Keeneland September sale have banded together in an effort to find homes for any horses they buy back in the first four days of the auction, which begins Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding