The streaking Meteor Storm will try to make Monmouth Park's $750,000 United Nations (gr. IT) July 3 his fourth straight victory, trainer Wally Dollase announced Saturday.
Super Derby (gr. II) victor Ten Most Wanted arrived home at his Hollywood Park base from Louisiana Monday afternoon and was in "great" shape on Tuesday, assistant trainer Aimee Dollase said.
Travers Stakes (gr. I) winner Ten Most Wanted was put through his final pre-Super Derby (gr. II) drill on Friday at Hollywood Park, logging five furlongs in 1:00 1/5 handily over a fast main track. The move was easily the fastest of the 17 clocked at five-eighths on the day.
Ten Most Wanted, ninth-place finisher in the Kentucky Derby, was schooled in the paddock and at the starting gate Friday morning before galloping a mile and a quarter on the main track.
Chisholm, Jarvis and Reddam's Ten Most Wanted took one more step toward the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) with a seven-furlong work in 1:25 over a fast Hollywood Park main track Tuesday morning.
Chisholm, Jarvis and Reddam's Ten Most Wanted posted his first work Thursday since finishing ninth in the May 3 Kentucky Derby (gr. I), going a half-mile in :48 3/5 handily over Hollywood Park's fast main track.
Chisholm, Jarvis and Reddam's Ten Most Wanted, the ninth-place finisher in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) as the third choice in the field of 16, may turn up next in the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), according to Aimee Dollase, trainer Wally Dollase's daughter and assistant.
Flaxman Holdings' grade 1 winner Good Journey, unraced since winning the Nov. 30 Citation Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park, is expected to make his next start in the March 1 Frank E. Kilroe Mile.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely