Former Kentucky Gov. Brereton Jones was at Keeneland the morning of April 17, and part of his mission was to check on Central Bank Ashland (gr. I) winner Lovely Maria and Fantasy (gr. III) winner Include Betty.
Airdrie Stud will offer 2012 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can in foal to leading sire Tapit at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 3.
Buyers at the eighth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale kept things rolling Nov. 12, pushing the gross, average, and median towards positive gains in a session-to-session comparison over 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection