Former Kentucky Gov. Brereton Jones was at Keeneland the morning of April 17, and part of his mission was to check on Central Bank Ashland (gr. I) winner Lovely Maria and Fantasy (gr. III) winner Include Betty.
Airdrie Stud will offer 2012 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can in foal to leading sire Tapit at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 3.
Buyers at the eighth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale kept things rolling Nov. 12, pushing the gross, average, and median towards positive gains in a session-to-session comparison over 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile