Former Kentucky Gov. Brereton Jones was at Keeneland the morning of April 17, and part of his mission was to check on Central Bank Ashland (gr. I) winner Lovely Maria and Fantasy (gr. III) winner Include Betty.
Airdrie Stud will offer 2012 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can in foal to leading sire Tapit at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 3.
Buyers at the eighth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale kept things rolling Nov. 12, pushing the gross, average, and median towards positive gains in a session-to-session comparison over 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016