Former Kentucky Gov. Brereton Jones was at Keeneland the morning of April 17, and part of his mission was to check on Central Bank Ashland (gr. I) winner Lovely Maria and Fantasy (gr. III) winner Include Betty.
Airdrie Stud will offer 2012 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can in foal to leading sire Tapit at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 3.
Buyers at the eighth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale kept things rolling Nov. 12, pushing the gross, average, and median towards positive gains in a session-to-session comparison over 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- White Beauty Lineage
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star