The company received three first-place awards and four second-place honors during the annual American Horse Publications Awards contest.
Blood-Horse Publications magazines and web sites were honored June 19 with 13 awards during the American Horse Publications' annual seminar.
Blood-Horse Publications received a total of 17 awards -- including the top award for general excellence for Keeneland magazine -- on June 27 at the American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program held in New Orleans, LA.
Bloodhorse.com was honored Saturday night for its ongoing coverage of the Barbaro saga and as best equine publication Web site when American Horse Publications presented its annual awards in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Blood-Horse Publications took home several awards from the 2005 American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program held June 11 in Seattle, Wash. The awards are for material published in 2004.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and the American Horse Council have told a House subcommittee that interstate, common-pool simulcasting is legal by law, and that passage of HR 3125 would merely allow the pari-mutuel industry to continue business as usual.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open