Blood-Horse Publications received several awards June 20 at the American Horse Publications (AHP) Annual Awards Program held at the Menger Hotel in San Antonio, Texas.
The company received three first-place awards and four second-place honors during the annual American Horse Publications Awards contest.
Blood-Horse Publications magazines and web sites were honored June 19 with 13 awards during the American Horse Publications' annual seminar.
Blood-Horse Publications received a total of 17 awards -- including the top award for general excellence for Keeneland magazine -- on June 27 at the American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program held in New Orleans, LA.
Bloodhorse.com was honored Saturday night for its ongoing coverage of the Barbaro saga and as best equine publication Web site when American Horse Publications presented its annual awards in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Blood-Horse Publications took home several awards from the 2005 American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program held June 11 in Seattle, Wash. The awards are for material published in 2004.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and the American Horse Council have told a House subcommittee that interstate, common-pool simulcasting is legal by law, and that passage of HR 3125 would merely allow the pari-mutuel industry to continue business as usual.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'