Pioneerof the Nile and Maimonides, two Kentucky-based stallions owned in majority by Zayat Stables, have been moved to Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., to stand in 2013.
Preakness Stakes (gr. I) contender Dance City, working in company, turned in a bullet five-furlong workout at Churchill Downs May 15. At Fair Hill in Maryland, Animal Kingdom galloped over the Tapeta surface.
Grade I winner and Eclipse Award finalist Point Ashley brought a final bid of $1.8 million to top the opening session of the 2007 Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Jan.8.
Most Popular Stories
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk
- Lasix-Free BC Juveniles Show Few EIPH Cases
- Louies Flower Blooms in Springboard Mile