Pioneerof the Nile and Maimonides, two Kentucky-based stallions owned in majority by Zayat Stables, have been moved to Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., to stand in 2013.
Preakness Stakes (gr. I) contender Dance City, working in company, turned in a bullet five-furlong workout at Churchill Downs May 15. At Fair Hill in Maryland, Animal Kingdom galloped over the Tapeta surface.
Grade I winner and Eclipse Award finalist Point Ashley brought a final bid of $1.8 million to top the opening session of the 2007 Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Jan.8.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- 2-Year-Olds Prep for Barretts Del Mar Sale
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan