Pioneerof the Nile and Maimonides, two Kentucky-based stallions owned in majority by Zayat Stables, have been moved to Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., to stand in 2013.
Preakness Stakes (gr. I) contender Dance City, working in company, turned in a bullet five-furlong workout at Churchill Downs May 15. At Fair Hill in Maryland, Animal Kingdom galloped over the Tapeta surface.
Grade I winner and Eclipse Award finalist Point Ashley brought a final bid of $1.8 million to top the opening session of the 2007 Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Jan.8.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale