The Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association Political Action Committee will hold its third annual online stallion season auction Jan. 24, 25, and 26 to benefit the PAC and the racehorse retirement program Turning For Home.
The decision to expand the Urban Service Area in Lexington, a topic that has sparked the interest of hundreds of concerned citizens at a series of community meetings the last two months, has been put on hold until early next year.
An update of the Comprehensive Plan for Fayette County, Ky., has attracted heightened interest from the local horse industry, which has formed the Fayette Alliance to protect farmland.
Hundreds of thousands more sheep, pigs and cattle are to be slaughtered in renewed efforts to prevent the further spread of foot-and-mouth disease in Britain.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- Free Mammography Screening at Turfway Dec. 27
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says