National Thoroughbred Racing Association commissioner Tim Smith continues to bang the drum for industry cooperation and aggregation, and again issued a call for the pooling of rights for major events such as the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships and Visa Triple Crown.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Delaware, Horsemen Hope to Pay Late Purses
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award