The highest-priced horse at the reformatted Arqana February mixed sale came near the auction's conclusion Feb. 10 when Ponte Bawi, a Dubawi filly, sold to Herv Bunel of Agence FIPS.
A daughter of Galileo commanded the top price of 1.1 million euros ($1,357,800 in U.S. funds) during the opening session of Arqana's Deauville August yearling sale in France.
A Peintre Celebre–Hayhaat colt brought the highest price of 205,000 euros ($291,264 in U.S. funds) Aug. 16 on the third day of Arqana's Deauville yearling sale in France. Agence FIPS purchased the colt from Neustrian Associates.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight