The highest-priced horse at the reformatted Arqana February mixed sale came near the auction's conclusion Feb. 10 when Ponte Bawi, a Dubawi filly, sold to Herv Bunel of Agence FIPS.
A daughter of Galileo commanded the top price of 1.1 million euros ($1,357,800 in U.S. funds) during the opening session of Arqana's Deauville August yearling sale in France.
A Peintre Celebre–Hayhaat colt brought the highest price of 205,000 euros ($291,264 in U.S. funds) Aug. 16 on the third day of Arqana's Deauville yearling sale in France. Agence FIPS purchased the colt from Neustrian Associates.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted
- Tillson Joins Spendthrift Farm Team