The highest-priced horse at the reformatted Arqana February mixed sale came near the auction's conclusion Feb. 10 when Ponte Bawi, a Dubawi filly, sold to Herv Bunel of Agence FIPS.
A daughter of Galileo commanded the top price of 1.1 million euros ($1,357,800 in U.S. funds) during the opening session of Arqana's Deauville August yearling sale in France.
A Peintre Celebre–Hayhaat colt brought the highest price of 205,000 euros ($291,264 in U.S. funds) Aug. 16 on the third day of Arqana's Deauville yearling sale in France. Agence FIPS purchased the colt from Neustrian Associates.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin