Agave Kiss, a New York graded stakes winner who won her first six starts, has been retired from racing and is booked to major sire Tapit.
Know More, who won the Best Pal Stakes in his debut, is another promising 2-year-old sired by Lion Heart, who now resides in Turkey.
Emma's Encore won the Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) last time out at odds of 39-1, and the daughter of Congrats proved that score no fluke in the $300,000 Prioress Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 4.
Undefeated in six races before losing badly in her last start, Agave Kiss will attempt to start a new streak at a new track when she faces six rivals in the $300,000 Prioress Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 4.
Jockey Junior Alvarado and Emma's Encore took advantage of a blistering early pace to post a stunning upset in the Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) at Belmont Park July 7.
Flying Zee Racing Stables' undefeated Agave Kiss is the main filly for five other challengers to beat in the $150,000 Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) July 7 at Belmont Park.
Undefeated Agave Kiss stretched her streak to six when she romped to victory in the $100,000 Miss Preakness Stakes on the Black-Eyed Susan program at Pimlico Race Course May 18.
Agave Kiss extended her undefeated record to four races with a three-length triumph in the $150,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) at New York's Aqueduct Racecourse March 10.
Undefeated Agave Kiss, freshened after winning the Ruthless Stakes in January, will be heavily favored to win her graded stakes debut in the $150,000 Cicada (gr. III) March 10 at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day