Moyglare Stud Farm's Refuse to Bend captured the Group I Aga Khan's Studs National Stakes for 2-year-olds at The Curragh on Sunday, coming from behind to catch Van Nistelrooy in the final 75 yards and post a 3/4-length victory.
Beckett, a 2-year-old colt owned by Mrs. John Magnier, rebounded from a third-place finish in the King of Kings E.B.F. Futurity Stakes (Ie-III), winning the Aga Khan's Studs National Stakes (Ire-I) by three lengths Sunday at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate