Moyglare Stud Farm's Refuse to Bend captured the Group I Aga Khan's Studs National Stakes for 2-year-olds at The Curragh on Sunday, coming from behind to catch Van Nistelrooy in the final 75 yards and post a 3/4-length victory.
Beckett, a 2-year-old colt owned by Mrs. John Magnier, rebounded from a third-place finish in the King of Kings E.B.F. Futurity Stakes (Ie-III), winning the Aga Khan's Studs National Stakes (Ire-I) by three lengths Sunday at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator