Shake You Down will spot six foes from five to 11 pounds when he attempts to capture the $200,000 A.G. Vanderbilt Handicap (gr. II) at Saratoga Sunday.
David Milch's Echo Eddie will not run in Sunday's $200,000 A.G. Vanderbilt Handicap (gr. II). After performing a routine temperature check on the gelding yesterday, trainer Darrell Vienna's assistant, Scott Chaney, determined Echo Eddie was suffering from a severe fever.
The 7-year-old son of Relaunch is set to defend his title in the $500,000 Sword Dancer Invitational (gr. I) on August 10. Beau's Town, Mayakovsky are ready for stakes tries as well.
Intidab won the $200,000 A.G. Vanderbilt Handicap (gr. II) -- formerly the A Phenomenon Handicap -- by a head on the track at Saratoga Wednesday, but was disqualified and placed second due to a bumping incident in the stretch with Successful Appeal, leaving the latter as the winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Lovely Maria Easily Captures Kentucky Oaks