Fasig-Tipton has formed an advisory board of directors to assist the company's management in its auction ventures and other related initiatives in the Thoroughbred industry. Fasig-Tipton chairman Walt Robertson is chairing the advisory board, and Fasig-Tipton chairman emeritus D. G. Van Clief Jr. is a board member.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- That Handicapping Show: Travers Stakes
- Second Sporting Art Auction in November