Fasig-Tipton has formed an advisory board of directors to assist the company's management in its auction ventures and other related initiatives in the Thoroughbred industry. Fasig-Tipton chairman Walt Robertson is chairing the advisory board, and Fasig-Tipton chairman emeritus D. G. Van Clief Jr. is a board member.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels