Fasig-Tipton has formed an advisory board of directors to assist the company's management in its auction ventures and other related initiatives in the Thoroughbred industry. Fasig-Tipton chairman Walt Robertson is chairing the advisory board, and Fasig-Tipton chairman emeritus D. G. Van Clief Jr. is a board member.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener