Fasig-Tipton has formed an advisory board of directors to assist the company's management in its auction ventures and other related initiatives in the Thoroughbred industry. Fasig-Tipton chairman Walt Robertson is chairing the advisory board, and Fasig-Tipton chairman emeritus D. G. Van Clief Jr. is a board member.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly