The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program is seeking submissions of television advertisements from racetracks across North America and around the world for presentation during a panel session at this year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The HorsePlayer magazine, a handicapping periodical launched in 1994 and published six times a year, said March 29 it would no longer accept advertisements from offshore wagering hubs for its magazine or Web site. The decision is effective immediately.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority is reviewing a policy submitted by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association that would outline the guidelines for jockeys to wear advertisements while riding in the state.
The NTRA's 2002 radio spots won the Ad It Up Award in a national competition.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Jockeys' Guild Set for Annual Assembly
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races
- Wall, McKay Named to Media Honor Roll