The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program is seeking submissions of television advertisements from racetracks across North America and around the world for presentation during a panel session at this year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The HorsePlayer magazine, a handicapping periodical launched in 1994 and published six times a year, said March 29 it would no longer accept advertisements from offshore wagering hubs for its magazine or Web site. The decision is effective immediately.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority is reviewing a policy submitted by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association that would outline the guidelines for jockeys to wear advertisements while riding in the state.
The NTRA's 2002 radio spots won the Ad It Up Award in a national competition.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act