The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program is seeking submissions of television advertisements from racetracks across North America and around the world for presentation during a panel session at this year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The HorsePlayer magazine, a handicapping periodical launched in 1994 and published six times a year, said March 29 it would no longer accept advertisements from offshore wagering hubs for its magazine or Web site. The decision is effective immediately.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority is reviewing a policy submitted by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association that would outline the guidelines for jockeys to wear advertisements while riding in the state.
The NTRA's 2002 radio spots won the Ad It Up Award in a national competition.
Most Popular Stories
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- DiEmanuele Named to Woodbine's Board
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th