The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program is seeking submissions of television advertisements from racetracks across North America and around the world for presentation during a panel session at this year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The HorsePlayer magazine, a handicapping periodical launched in 1994 and published six times a year, said March 29 it would no longer accept advertisements from offshore wagering hubs for its magazine or Web site. The decision is effective immediately.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority is reviewing a policy submitted by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association that would outline the guidelines for jockeys to wear advertisements while riding in the state.
The NTRA's 2002 radio spots won the Ad It Up Award in a national competition.
Most Popular Stories
- Boban Prevails in Spirited Memsie Finish
- HKJC's Promotes Harding to Executive Post
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England