The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program is seeking submissions of television advertisements from racetracks across North America and around the world for presentation during a panel session at this year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The HorsePlayer magazine, a handicapping periodical launched in 1994 and published six times a year, said March 29 it would no longer accept advertisements from offshore wagering hubs for its magazine or Web site. The decision is effective immediately.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority is reviewing a policy submitted by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association that would outline the guidelines for jockeys to wear advertisements while riding in the state.
The NTRA's 2002 radio spots won the Ad It Up Award in a national competition.
Most Popular Stories
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Luxair Jets Official Eclipse Awards Partner
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm