The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program is seeking submissions of television advertisements from racetracks across North America and around the world for presentation during a panel session at this year's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The HorsePlayer magazine, a handicapping periodical launched in 1994 and published six times a year, said March 29 it would no longer accept advertisements from offshore wagering hubs for its magazine or Web site. The decision is effective immediately.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority is reviewing a policy submitted by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association that would outline the guidelines for jockeys to wear advertisements while riding in the state.
The NTRA's 2002 radio spots won the Ad It Up Award in a national competition.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards
- McCarron: Clarification