Capitalizing on the momentum of this year's thriving auction market, the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale in Ocala, Fla., enjoyed substantial gains in all key economic indicators.
The Keeneland January sale, which ends its five-day run Jan. 14 in Lexington, is generating some positive results after declines in many of its key business figures in recent years. Read what people are saying.
Negligee returned to the site of her former glory and made news again Jan. 10.
The stallion barn at Darley America hosts a dazzling quartet of young stallions who have all celebrated the birth of their first offspring in recent weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Zindaya Stretches Out in Perfect Sting Stakes
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Bill Lets New York OTBs Use Capital Funds
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules