Churchill revealed the policy change with the release of its annual update of items that are prohibited or permitted for carry-in on each of those days; selfie sticks and remote-controlled aircraft are not allowed.
Tickets to the the 2014 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), which this year will feature a 13-race card offering $8 million in purses, will be available for purchase beginning March 31.
Keeneland officials have unveiled a traffic and parking plan for the Oct. 8-30 fall meet that includes a charge for parking in the lots that enter the Lexington track from Gate 2.
Churchill Downs will offer free admission on weekdays after the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) during its "Spring Meet of Champions," which begins April 24.
The New York Racing association has raised Belmont's clubhouse admission from $4 to $5 for next year and will sell seats for the Belmont Stakes only in a package which includes tickets for the prior day's racing as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image