Churchill revealed the policy change with the release of its annual update of items that are prohibited or permitted for carry-in on each of those days; selfie sticks and remote-controlled aircraft are not allowed.
Tickets to the the 2014 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), which this year will feature a 13-race card offering $8 million in purses, will be available for purchase beginning March 31.
Keeneland officials have unveiled a traffic and parking plan for the Oct. 8-30 fall meet that includes a charge for parking in the lots that enter the Lexington track from Gate 2.
Churchill Downs will offer free admission on weekdays after the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) during its "Spring Meet of Champions," which begins April 24.
The New York Racing association has raised Belmont's clubhouse admission from $4 to $5 for next year and will sell seats for the Belmont Stakes only in a package which includes tickets for the prior day's racing as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California