On Saturday at the Curragh, an exciting card of seven races will be held, highlighted by the Tattersalls Irish 2,000 Guineas (Ire-I). read blog
Grand Central, set to be ridden by Kieren Fallon in Saturday's Secretariat Stakes (gr. IT) at Arlington Park, has been bought from Coolmore by the Hong Kong Breeders' Club. Grand Central will be leased back to race in the Coolmore colors for the race.
Michael Tabor's favored Necklace came under some pressure from jockey Mick Kinane to catch Menhoubah in the final 100 yards, but the 2-year-old filly proved her superiority with a one-length victory in the Moyglare Stud Stakes (Ire-I) at The Curragh Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution