On Saturday at the Curragh, an exciting card of seven races will be held, highlighted by the Tattersalls Irish 2,000 Guineas (Ire-I). read blog
Grand Central, set to be ridden by Kieren Fallon in Saturday's Secretariat Stakes (gr. IT) at Arlington Park, has been bought from Coolmore by the Hong Kong Breeders' Club. Grand Central will be leased back to race in the Coolmore colors for the race.
Michael Tabor's favored Necklace came under some pressure from jockey Mick Kinane to catch Menhoubah in the final 100 yards, but the 2-year-old filly proved her superiority with a one-length victory in the Moyglare Stud Stakes (Ire-I) at The Curragh Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast and Accurate Works Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Kitasan Black Dominates in Tenno Sho
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work