Milwaukee Appeal, impressive winner of the Woodbine Oaks earlier this month, is the 3-1 morning line favorite for the $1 million Queen's Plate June 21 at Woodbine.
Active Duty found the right spot to break his maiden in his fifth lifetime start, scoring easily as the longest shot on the board in the $204,351 Coronation Futurity for Canadian-bred 2-year-olds at Woodbine Nov. 16.
El Brujo, who became the first winner for sire Candy Ride in June, looks to land his initial stakes tally in Woodbine's $250,000 Coronation Futurity Nov. 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Santa Anita Stables Reopen Sept. 4
- Florida Sire Stakes Series Continues Sept. 5
- Gulfstream Championship Meet Schedule Set
- That Handicapping Show: The Woodward Stakes
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown