Penn National Gaming announced Wednesday it will acquire three more casinos for $780 million.
Magna Entertainment's buying spree is over for the time being. The Ontario-based racing conglomerate has shifted its focus toward making the 10 racetracks it owns and manages more efficient and profitable.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz
- Mahoning Valley Announces Purse Increase