Penn National Gaming announced Wednesday it will acquire three more casinos for $780 million.
Magna Entertainment's buying spree is over for the time being. The Ontario-based racing conglomerate has shifted its focus toward making the 10 racetracks it owns and manages more efficient and profitable.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation