Penn National Gaming announced Wednesday it will acquire three more casinos for $780 million.
Magna Entertainment's buying spree is over for the time being. The Ontario-based racing conglomerate has shifted its focus toward making the 10 racetracks it owns and manages more efficient and profitable.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online