Penn National Gaming announced Wednesday it will acquire three more casinos for $780 million.
Magna Entertainment's buying spree is over for the time being. The Ontario-based racing conglomerate has shifted its focus toward making the 10 racetracks it owns and manages more efficient and profitable.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam