Grant Jack, with leading rider Cliff Berry aboard, produced a 14-1 upset in the $250,000 Springboard Mile Stakes on closing night of the 2010 season at Remington Park.
The $250,000 Springboard Mile, the richest 2-year-old race of the Remington Park season, drew a solid field of 12 for the final program of the 2011 season.
Jockey Calvin Borel has a broken jaw that requires surgery and will miss the remainder of the Churchill Downs meet.
Gourmet Dinner made a huge move on the turn and roared through the stretch for a 2 1/4-length triumph in the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III).
Graded stakes winner Blue Laser leads a competitive field of 10 in the $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) on Nov. 20. The lucrative purse assures the winner enough graded earnings for a berth in the 2011 Kentucky Derby.
Aces N Kings, sired by a teaser stallion, will run in the $1 million Delta Jackpot this weekend... Read Blog
A look at undefeated 2yo Aces N Kings, who was sired by a teaser. Read Blog
Texas stallion Jet Phone sired his first winner when his son Aces N Kings won April 16 at Lone Star Park in his initial start.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Understanding the Biomechanics of Lameness
- Wise Dan to Make Return in Bernard Baruch
- Haskin: Viva Travers!