A circuit court in West Virginia has upheld the penalties levied against trainer Chris Grove for a Class 1 positive at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- Ouzts Takes Santa Anita Off 'Bucket List'
- Grand Arch 'Ready to Go' for BC Mile
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- Fed Biz in Quick Work for BC Dirt Mile
- BC 2014: Alan Sherman: California Chrome Work
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort