America's Best Racing and host Penelope Miller show us highlights from the Haskell Invitational Draw. watch video
America's Best Racing announced July 13 the launch of a four-part series of digital video ads, #IBelieveIn, produced by ABR Films and filmed at Denali Stud near Paris, Ky.
America's Best Racing (ABR) July 6 released the final video of a four-part series of digital video ads celebrating the 350th anniversary of the birth of horse racing in America.
America's Best Racing has launched a four-part series of digital video ads celebrating the 350th anniversary of the birth of horse racing in America.
As American Pharoah seeks to cap the Triple Crown, America's Best Racing announced it will distribute more than 50,000 "Hail the Tail" tattoos and share a printable poster across social media channels.
America's Best Racing has released another episode in its series of digital video ads filmed and produced by ABR Films promoting the Road to the Triple Crown.
America's Best Racing May 4 released episode 4 of its four-part series "The Road Less Traveled: The Road to the Triple Crown".
America's Best Racing has announced a strategic partnership with Autism Speaks, the world's leading autism advocacy and science organization.
The $750,000 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) April 13 is one of 16 stakes that will highlight the 16-day Keeneland meet that begins April 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted
- Beholder All Class in Easy Hirsch Score
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Madefromlucky Gets Job Done in WV Derby
- Rock Fall Edges The Big Beast in Vanderbilt
- Rare Upset for Jockey Parker at Mountaineer
- Red Rifle Blasts Through in Bowling Green
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Gabriel Charles Set for Arlington Million