America's Best Racing has launched a four-part series of digital video ads celebrating the 350th anniversary of the birth of horse racing in America.
As American Pharoah seeks to cap the Triple Crown, America's Best Racing announced it will distribute more than 50,000 "Hail the Tail" tattoos and share a printable poster across social media channels.
America's Best Racing has released another episode in its series of digital video ads filmed and produced by ABR Films promoting the Road to the Triple Crown.
America's Best Racing May 4 released episode 4 of its four-part series "The Road Less Traveled: The Road to the Triple Crown".
America's Best Racing has announced a strategic partnership with Autism Speaks, the world's leading autism advocacy and science organization.
The $750,000 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) April 13 is one of 16 stakes that will highlight the 16-day Keeneland meet that begins April 5.
Most Popular Stories
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases