HRTV's on-site coverage of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) kicks off Saturday, April 30, with the first day of the spring meet at the Louisville track.
Aaron Vercruysse has been retained by the Thoroughbred Owners of California to assist in the development and execution of initiatives dealing with wagering and purse improvements, the organization announced Nov. 30.
HRTV will offer onsite coverage April 9 and 10 for the Apple Blossom (gr. I), featuring unbeaten champion Zenyatta, and the $1 million Arkansas Derby, a key Kentucky Derby prep race.
California Horse Racing Board Chairman Richard Shapiro and owner J. Paul Reddam are among speakers scheduled for "Ownership 101," a free workshop on racehorse ownership Jan. 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park