Aaman, a son of Dubai Destination, was the most expensive horse sold at 42,000 guineas ($69,671 in U.S. funds) during the fourth and final session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training auction Oct. 28 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Texas Commission Gets Three-Month Reprieve
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'