The forecast for this year's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) will become a little clearer Oct. 6 at Belmont Park, following the results of the $400,000 Frizette Stakes (gr. I).
Lantana Mob had the most experience in the $150,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) for 2-year-olds at Monmouth Park, and that could have spelled the difference for the Steve Asmussen-trained colt as he coasted to victory over six rivals.
Most Popular Stories
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge