On Sunday, April 28, "60 Minutes" will profile Kentucky Oaks (gr. I)-winning jockey Rosie Napravnik in the first of two upcoming features on key horse racing figures scheduled for nationally televised news programs.
The Oct. 31 edition of 60 Minutes, which included a feature on undefeated Zenyatta, attracted 10.74 million viewers, according to Nielsen ratings.
Three-time leading Gulfstream Park jockey Jerry Bailey took the starring role before 60 Minutes II cameras in the Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. I) Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer