On Sunday, April 28, "60 Minutes" will profile Kentucky Oaks (gr. I)-winning jockey Rosie Napravnik in the first of two upcoming features on key horse racing figures scheduled for nationally televised news programs.
The Oct. 31 edition of 60 Minutes, which included a feature on undefeated Zenyatta, attracted 10.74 million viewers, according to Nielsen ratings.
Three-time leading Gulfstream Park jockey Jerry Bailey took the starring role before 60 Minutes II cameras in the Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. I) Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady