There is no harsher critic of racing films than yours truly, and I sadly have had to carve apart recent flicks with the dexterity of a surgeon with a scalpel. read blog
Like Mine That Bird's struggles in the winter and spring before his upset victory in the 2009 Kentucky Derby, the movie that tells his story also plods along early, seemingly unsure about what story it wants to tell. read blog
Oscar winner Jim Wilson's latest film, "50 to 1," the story of Kentucky Derby winner Mine That Bird and his New Mexico cowboy trainer and owners, is opening in dozens of new states.
Mine That Bird, winner of the 2009 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) will return to greet fans at the Kentucky Derby Museum this spring.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala