A colt from the first crop of Dialed In sold for the highest price of $55,000 at the Equine Sales Co.'s consignor select yearling sale Sept. 2 in Opelousas, La.
The first reported foal for WinStar Farm's Overanalyze is a filly, born Jan. 18 at Red River Farm in Coushatta, La.
- By Ron Mitchell
As the Aug. 27 first session of the Fasig-Tipton Texas summer yearling sale neared its mid-point, top price of $70,000 had been paid by Leprechaun Racing for a Trust N Luck filly.
Increases were registered across the board Aug. 6 at the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Sales Co.'s annual summer mixed sale. The auction was held at the Blackham Coliseum in Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double