The first reported foal for WinStar Farm's Overanalyze is a filly, born Jan. 18 at Red River Farm in Coushatta, La.
- By Ron Mitchell
As the Aug. 27 first session of the Fasig-Tipton Texas summer yearling sale neared its mid-point, top price of $70,000 had been paid by Leprechaun Racing for a Trust N Luck filly.
Increases were registered across the board Aug. 6 at the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Sales Co.'s annual summer mixed sale. The auction was held at the Blackham Coliseum in Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Mubtaahij Races For 'Other' Sheikh in Belmont
- Champion Escena Dead at Age 22 in Kentucky
- Champion Untapable Formidable in Ogden Phipps
- Acorn Stakes Field Deep and Wide
- Tonalist Looks to Continue Met Mile Trend
- Ian Highet New Equibase Company Chairman
- Coffee Clique Seeks Just A Game Repeat