A colt from the first crop of Dialed In sold for the highest price of $55,000 at the Equine Sales Co.'s consignor select yearling sale Sept. 2 in Opelousas, La.
The first reported foal for WinStar Farm's Overanalyze is a filly, born Jan. 18 at Red River Farm in Coushatta, La.
- By Ron Mitchell
As the Aug. 27 first session of the Fasig-Tipton Texas summer yearling sale neared its mid-point, top price of $70,000 had been paid by Leprechaun Racing for a Trust N Luck filly.
Increases were registered across the board Aug. 6 at the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Sales Co.'s annual summer mixed sale. The auction was held at the Blackham Coliseum in Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin