A career launched with modest expectations led to almost surreal accomplishments for Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux.
Illinois horse owners polled in a statewide referendum Oct. 7 approved an innovative new program that establishes a tax on horse feed products to benefit equine research and education in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Laoban Works Toward Preakness ... or Derby
- Preparations Continue for Oaks Hopefuls
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Team Pharoah to Receive Preakness Merit Award
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Red Sailed into the Sunset