Spendthrift Farm's freshman sire Liaison, the grade 1-winning son of Indian Charlie, had his first winner June 18, when Vicente's Shadow rallied strongly to win a 4 1/2-furlong maiden special weight by a length at Emerald Downs.
New York-bred What a Catch wins first start by 5 1/2 lengths at Belmont Park.
Louisiana freshman sire Flashpoint's first runner eventually become his first winner when Flashy Coop took a five-furlong maiden claimer May 19 at Hipodromo de las Americas in Mexico City.
Tigerbeach won his third start by 3 3/4 lengths at Indiana Grand.
Freshman sires Espoir City and Lethal Force get their first winners, while second-crop sire Bated Breath gets his first black-type stakes winner.
Averill Racing and CCF Racing Stables' first-time starter wins gate-to-wire by a head.
Siena Farm homebred Admiral Jimmy became the first winner for Spendthrift Farm's freshman sire Jimmy Creed when he took a Gulfstream Park maiden special weight May 3 by 3 1/2 lengths for trainer Todd Pletcher as the even-money favorite.
Sunny Skies, bred and raced by Nancy Polk's Normandy Farm, won a 4 1/2-furlong maiden special weight at Keeneland by nine lengths. The filly is trained by Ken McPeek.
Analyze the Odds wins by 4 1/2 lengths at Aqueduct for owner Mike Repole and trainer Todd Pletcher, the same team that raced freshman sire and grade 1 millionaire Overanalyze.
Geaux Dangerous won in his second start April 18 at Sunland Park.
All This Time won in her first start April 17 by four lengths at Lion d'Angers.
Daughter Marea Negra wins 2 1/2-furlong maiden race in Mexico.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds
- Durkin to Lead Personalized Tours of Hall of Fame
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf Berth for Birdie Gold
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita