I love it when a past Beyond the Blinkers subject takes the time to e-mail and give me an update on his or her off track Thoroughbred! Do you guys remember the story of Windy Jim as told by owner Jackie Cross in March 2011? read blog
Mark Taylor explains what he foresees during the Fasig-Tipton July Sale. Mark also highlights a few stand out horses. watch video
Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2011. View Slideshow
The combination of high stud fees and falling Thoroughbred prices has battered commercial breeders financially in recent years. But this year they finally are getting some relief based on results of two early auctions.
What will happen in the Thoroughbred auction ring in 2011? After some tough years, will things get better? Read what buyers and consignors had to say.
The offices of Blood-Horse Publications will be closed Dec. 24-25. There will be no daily newsletters for Dec. 25 and Dec. 26.
The upcoming Thoroughbred meet will run 84 days, from Nov. 25 through March 8, 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program