NBC Sports' coverage of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) May 3 was the most viewed Kentucky Derby in four years (Smarty Jones, 2004), and second most viewed in at least 17 years. The race (5:43-6:39 p.m. ET) averaged 14.2 million viewers, up 3% from 2007 (13.8 million).
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Game On Dude Arrives for Charles Town Classic
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- Fillies Sparkle in Furlong Drills at OBS
- 2014 Stallion Showcase
- 'A Not-To-Be-Missed Uptown Society Event'
- Barretts May Sale Catalog Now Online
- Hamilton Joins Darby Dan Farm