Veteran Jockey Gerry Olguin, who counts a Canadian classic among his 105 black-type stakes wins, earned the 2,000th victory of his career Jan. 15 at Golden Gate Fields.
Trainer Karl Broberg secured the 2,000th victory of his career when he sent out Mr. Graceful to a front-running score in the ninth race Nov. 26 at Delta Downs.
Trainer John Baird secured the 2,000th victory of his career Oct. 24 at Mountaineer Casino Racetrack and Resort when Monba Number Five posted a front-running win in the first race.
Classic-winning trainer Graham Motion picked up the 2,000th victory of his training career Tuesday, June 9 when Rachel Wall overwhelmed a short field to win the seventh race at Delaware Park.
Trainer Bret Calhoun won the 2,000th race of his career April 19 at Lone Star Park when Forty Winks won a claiming race under Clifton Berry.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- Horsemen's Track and Equipment Offers Scholarship
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF