After meeting with Fasig-Tipton officials in Lexington Sept. 14, representatives of the National Association of Two-Year-Old Consignors reported that the auction firm will reduce the length of its Calder select juvenile sale from two days to one.
Consignors of 2-year-olds in training banded together in Florida Aug. 24 and formed an organization designed to improve the image of juvenile auctions. In addition, they discussed various issues such as drug testing, the use of whips, and pre-sale workout formats.
Most Popular Stories
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Measuring Horses' Skin Temperature Changes Underwater
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown