After meeting with Fasig-Tipton officials in Lexington Sept. 14, representatives of the National Association of Two-Year-Old Consignors reported that the auction firm will reduce the length of its Calder select juvenile sale from two days to one.
Consignors of 2-year-olds in training banded together in Florida Aug. 24 and formed an organization designed to improve the image of juvenile auctions. In addition, they discussed various issues such as drug testing, the use of whips, and pre-sale workout formats.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Filly First Winner for Sire Elusive Warning
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- After the Wire: Bernard Baruch & Woodward S.
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Longshots on Saratoga's Closing Day
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup