The heyday of the 2000s was exciting, but now we need realistic values and fair profits read blog
Unbridled Classy, a daughter of Be Like Mike, and an Officer filly each covered an eighth of a mile in :10 1/5, turning in the fastest works for the distance at Lone Star Park March 29 during the under-tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Texas sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite